Pa Bracket ni Dan

Created By: Daniel Capuyan

3 members

Group Website:

Hey everyone! Welcome to our 2022 NBA Playoff Bracket! Payouts have yet to be finalized; payouts will be finalized once we have a confirmed number of teams but I am leaning toward a Top 3 finishers win prizes. Perhaps 80% for 1st, with 2nd and 3rd place splitting the remaining 20%. Again, I will finalize before we start. Input your brackets and good luck! IMPORTANT REMINDER: You can edit your bracket up until the first game of the first series starts. After that, if you even ATTEMPT to edit your bracket, the website will automatically disqualify you. Please make sure you see your name in the league, if you dont see it, make sure you hit the orange button that says Join This Group. Good luck!

Group closed. Find more groups.

Scoring: Standard

Allows late entries: No


Entry, Owner Score Champion
Dipiterio's, Dip Unson 215 Celtics View
starfleet, Jose Vergel de Dios 140 Bucks View
Go LBJ!, Tommy 10 Not selected View